Friday, August 31, 2012

Let's DO THIS!

Ever since I became a mom I have told myself over and over again that I've just got to start documenting all the crazy and funny mommy experiences I have. And seriously, being a FT working mommy made that nearly impossible. BUT, now that I have retired (temporarily) the business suits & high heels for sweat pants and flip flops I've decided it's time. These kids are too precious not to share our experiences with you guys. 

So here is a recap on our current crazy life.  We moved back to Chattanooga, TN in October of 2011.  Roger is a FT consultant working for Dell Systems and currently works from home. I'm a stay-at-home mom now - HUGE CHANGE - and surprise surprise I love my new "job". ;)

Riley is 5 & just started Kindergarten at Ooltewah Elementary School. Zander is 2 1/2 and stays home with me. Currently we are working on potty training because he starts a PT 2 morning/week preschool at a local Baptist church next week. And that leaves me 6 hours a week for ME TIME (much needed....sigh!).

Oh yeah, I'm 14 weeks preggers with our 3rd child. Total surprise and totally excited now that we got over the initial shock. I'm trying desperately to round up baby gear and clothes from friends because we totally sold everything when we agreed 2 was plenty for us. But God knows best and he just knew we were up to the challenge of 3!

So that's our crazy life. Enjoy the ride with us!


2 comments:

  1. YAY! So excited to read your life :) Hugs & Love! Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete